Registration is now open for Renewable Power Generation and Future Power Systems
In order to achieve ambitious environmental goals, a substantial increase in the contribution of renewable sources to the energy generation mix is required.
As well as looking at renewable power generation, this new conference will examine future power systems, the key challenges involved and how the whole system can work together to achieve net zero.
Acting as a 2-stream conference, this new conference also offers an invited speaker stream where you can hear from and interact with the industry thought leaders through the provoking keynote presentations, panel discussions and many more.
- Renewable power is rapidly advancing to meet climate de-carbonisation targets
- The conference brings innovators from industry and academia together to share their ideas and plans
- Whether you present a case study or research paper you will be noticed, and learn from others
- If you attend to hear the latest innovations you will take valuable knowledge away and have the chance to meet future collaborators in your field
- An invited speaker session will show-case important industry case studies.
Listen to the new Engineering Matters Powering Net Zero podcast
Raise your brand’s profile at Renewable Power Generation and Future Power Systems Conference
Whether it’s lead generation, brand awareness, thought leadership, a new product launch or geographical expansion you have in mind, our team will work with you to build a bespoke sponsorship and exhibition package that best helps you achieve your aims.